Eating, traveling, and photography are some of the things I love. Follow along as I learn to cook, explore Austin, and practice with my camera. Hopefully there will be fun travels in between.

Friday, June 24, 2011

Salad Tacos

I'm not sure how cookies and muffins appear as results when I search "fast & easy" or "quick and healthy."  I decided Mexican food is always delicious, it's easy, and can be healthy.


I intended to make regular tacos, but instead of having regular tacos and a side salad, my husband started to put his creativity to work and created a salad taco.  Some fat free sour cream, Sriracha hot sauce to give it a kick, non fat cheddar, layered on with salad greens, tomatoes, avocados, and shrimp.  I'm a fan of corn tortillas for tacos and they tend to be healthier.  These were delicious and filling!

No comments:

Post a Comment