Eating, traveling, and photography are some of the things I love. Follow along as I learn to cook, explore Austin, and practice with my camera. Hopefully there will be fun travels in between.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Photo challenge: Water

I heart faces (iheartfaces.com) is a great website for photography tutorials and challenges.  I've been checking out their website for some time and thought, well, I should enter some photos in their challenges to see what happens. If anything it's a great learning process.

This photo was taken in Halong Bay, Vietnam.  We visited a floating community (with a mayor and everything!) and while we were on these rowboats, this boy came out on his makeshift raft.  I met several other spritely kids in Asia, but this one was clearly suspicious of us foreigners.  



3 comments: